Monday 23 June 2008

My decision...

I have given thought to producing my own magazine cover, since my decision was based on what was best for my main interest and my ability. I have also looked at a few magazine covers to help me think about my layout and what features i should include on the front cover. My choice of producing a magazine cover was due to the fact that thoughout AS, as a class we reviewed magazines, which therefore led me to looking at all the types of magazines that were available.

1 comment:

Eoin Meade said...

Natasha,
It's good to play o your strengths and what you know. You will need to produce more than just a cover for a magazine - you'll need to produce four pages of a magazine to fulfil the exam board's brief. Have you thought about what type of magazine you'd like to produce and for what audience?