Friday 28 November 2008

Editing My Images

Yesterday at CLC i spent the lesson leraning how to mask my images, therefore removing the background. This up coming week i will continue to edit all the photos that i have previously chosen to be issued in my magazine.On Monday, i will conduct my male model photo shoot, as well as proceed with taking an image of myself for my contents page. I will also try to reconstruct the editorial photo of my celebrity, by finding a model who can help me to recreate this image. The decision of recapturing and reconstructing the image of the celebrity was based on the concept that the internet version that i was going to use was far too small to edit out the background precisely and accurately.

This is the image of the celebrity that i was previously going to use before i made changes to my final decision.
Photoshop Instructions

'click' on 'edit in quick mask mode'

Use the brush tool to highlight the image with a red hue. After finished, erase out the sections that are not needed, then 'click' on the 'edit standard mode' and then go to 'select' and 'save selection'.

No comments: